CONSORTIUM "NEW ALLIANCE"
The International Foundation for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD), International Public Movement "We Love Russia" (WLR) , IPM «Committee 2017» and the WLR Management Company initiated the creation of the international consortium "NEW ALLIANCE", open to investors, innovative enterprises, public organizations and companies of various kinds. The goal is to unite the potential of participants for the implementation of major international and Russian projects.
Consortium President – Mikhail Zernov (Russia)
First Vice President, Chairman of the Management Board - Andrey Merzlyakov (Russia)
Among the initiators of the consortium creation:
1. Branch of the International Foundation for Sustainable Peace and Development (IFSPD) in the Russian Federation (Consultative status in the UN) – chief expert of the consortium projects www.ifspd.ru
2. The IFSPD Innovation and Investment Commission is the main project coordinator. The main task of the Commission is to attract investment in innovative and investment projects.
3. The International Academy of Quantum Technologies is the main consultant of the consortium members, contributing to the successful implementation of projects http://makt.tilda.ws/
4. WLR Management Company, LLC "PROJECT MANAGEMENT", LLC "INTELLIGENT-SERVICE" - managing companies - operators of projects that are directly involved in their implementation, conclusion of contracts with contractors.
The activities of the Consortium are:
• collection, analysis and systematization of search, research and development developments in all innovative areas of various industries available to the Consortium members;
• systematization and compilation of a list of promising high-tech technologies and investment projects, formation of a bank of innovative and investment projects;
• participation in the implementation of projects by the initiator;
• assistance to Consortium members in organizing project financing;
• conducting comprehensive examinations of projects and scientific and technical developments;
• study and formation of internal national and foreign markets for products and services of Consortium members, preparation for the conclusion of contracts, expert support;
WE INVITE PARTNERS INTERESTED IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ABOVE CONCEPTUAL APPROACH TO COOPERATE.